As a full-service diversity and inclusion consultant, one of the things I love most about my work is the variety of projects that I partner with diverse clients on. Here are a few of my favourite engagements over the past month:
- Formulation of an overarching diversity and inclusion strategy for a government department (NSW), involving the administration and analysis of a detailed diversity and inclusion best-practice audit, employee focus group facilitation, stakeholder interviews, D&I quantitative analysis and documentation review, strategy formulation and drafting, diversity council briefing, and stakeholder engagement and approval.
- Formulation of a global diversity and inclusion strategy for a global media company, headquartered in the UK and with operations in EMEA, North America, Latam, and APAC.
- Design and facilitation of an inclusive leadership full-day workshop for an ASX-listed medical device company operating globally.
- Design and facilitation of a national workshop series in strategic networking for members of Women in Gaming Australia, sponsored by Star, Aristocrat & Crown Melbourne. Thrilled to be invited back to participate in October’s events.
- Design and facilitation of a masterclass in working with culturally diverse colleagues for staff in the Melbourne and Brisbane offices of a major law firm with a strong profile in Asia.
- Design and facilitation of a workshop to engage male leaders in gender equality for a global technology company.
Happy days! Cheers, Felicity.